Union’s products are designed to meet the most demanding performance requirements in the industry. Our prime panels are metal construction Association (MCA) certified and use a 25-year warranted Galvalume substrate and the industry leading 40-year siliconized modified polyester (SMP) paint system.
- Advantage-Lok & Advantage Lok II – Advantage-Lok panels are premium standing seam profiles that are designed for distinctive, high-end looks. Very popular in residential and commercial applications, these panels install without clips and snap securely together with completely concealed fasteners. Our original Advantage-Lok panel has 1-3/8” ribs while Advantage-Lok II features 1” ribs.
- SL150 – SL150 is a premium standing seam profile that features 1.5” ribs and is very popular in commercial and high-end residential applications. SL150 is installed with clips that fasten to the roof deck, allowing for a “floating” installation. Once secured, the panel ribs snap securely together with completely concealed fasteners.
- MasterRib – An industry leader in strength and durability, this popular and versatile panel is used in a wide range of applications including residential, commercial, and post-frame buildings. Designed with extra0wide ribs and a large anti-siphoning channel, MasterRib provides strength and leak resistance under extreme wind and rain loads.
- 5V – For generations, 5V roofing panels have been used on farm buildings and other rural projects. Today, this timeless design is being increasingly used for residential applications. It is designed with an enhanced “U” over “V” profiled to provide maximum leak resistance.
- Corrugated – corrugated panels are the original metal roofing and siding panels. Today, usage of these panels has expanded beyond their rural heritage, adding a traditional look to man restaurants, retail establishments, and other commercial buildings.
- R, PBR, and IR Panel – designed for industrial, commercial, and steel-frame building applications, the “R” family of panels has the strength to perform on roof pitches as low as 1:12 and on spans of up to five feet. The R and IR panels are designed for sidewall applications while the PBR panel has an added purlin bearing leg to provide better support for roofing applications.
- Stoneshield – Stoneshield metal shingles are designed for homeowners who want the performance benefits of metal and the traditional looks of asphalt shingles. Strong and lightweight, Stoneshield shingles install easily without battens and can be installed directly over existing asphalt shingles, saving tear-off costs and landfill waste.
Owens Corning has a shingle style and color for every home. Owens Corning even offers a design studio where you can experiment with different looks and find the one you love for your home.
- Duration Premium Cool Shingles – Duration Premium Cool shingles are unique in color and have highly reflective granules. These granules bounce back the sun’s rays, helping to result in cooler roof temperatures, less wear and tear on air conditioning systems, more energy savings, lower carbon dioxide emissions, and reduced heat island effect and smog.
- TruDefinition Duration Shingles – TruDefinition Duration shingles are specially formulated to provide greater contrast and definition to any roof. Through the use of multiple granule colors and shadowing, TruDuration shingles offer a truly unique and dramatic effect. This exclusive combination of color and depth is what makes TruDefinition Duration shingles like no other. They are available in popular colors with bold, lively contrast and complementing shadow lines for greater dimension. All TruDefinition Duration series shingles come with the added benefits of patented SureNail technology. A tough, woven engineered reinforcing fabric in the nailing area promotes easy, fast, and consistent nail gun fastening.
- ProEdge Hip & Ridge Shingles – These shingles are perforated for easy separation and no additional on-site cutting is required. The pre-cut edges create a clean, defined roof line, and larger exposure requires fewer pieces to achiever coverage compared to strip shingles. The pre-applied continuous sealant bead allows for quick adhesion. The shadow line provides strong distinction along the ridge line and they are color coordinated to compliment the Owens Corning laminate shingle line.
- WeatherLock Flex – WeatherLock Flex Flexible Self-Sealing Ice & Water Barrier provides better protection against cracking and deck damage from freeze/thaw cycling, wind-driven rains, and normal water flow around eaves, rakes, valleys, vents, chimneys, and skylights.
- Deck Defense High Performance Roof Underlayment – The new Deck Defense underlayment’s durable synthetic construction provides and immediate line of defense – so strong it can protect your roof for up to six months of UV exposure. It also acts as a secondary water-shedding barrier for your roof once shingles are installed.